Thanksgiving Events 2016
NO SERVICE FEES! • BEST SEATS AVAILABLE • SAVE TIME & MONEY
We are open 7 Days a Week 8:00 am - 9:30 pm (CST)
2016 is being updated as it comes in. Stay tuned.
Click a heading to see more information.
November is a wonderful time to visit Branson. You will be surrounded by the beautiful colors of an Ozark's Fall season and winter's cold weather usually hasn't set in yet. There's plenty to do, too. The town will be lit up in Christmas lights in anticipation of the holiday season. Shows will be in full swing, some dedicating the entire performance to Christmas. If you haven't finished playing Santa there's plenty of places to go shopping and find those perfect gifts. If you're here for Thanksgiving there are lots of great restaurants to choose from for all of your Thanksgiving dinner fixings. Don't miss out on the festivals and special events and don't forget to take in the beauty of the lake too.
We are in the process of gathering events for this holiday. Be sure to bookmark this page so you can quickly access our growing list.
November 24, 2016
The Annual Turkey Trot is brought to you by the Ozarks Running Club. This flat and scenic course at the Branson Landing is a great family friendly venue to either join in as a family to participate or watch your family as they participate in the Turkey Trot. The Branson Turkey Trot is truly a family event to kick off your Thanksgiving holiday and build memories as well as a tradition for years to come.
Branson Gobbler Cup Team Challenge: Get a team of 5 or more and compete to see who will take home the Branson Cobbler Cup. Teams competing in the Gobbler Cup average their time to get the team time! For every 5 team members you have you get to deduct 1 minute from your average time AND the winner of the Branson Gobbler Cup gets to decide what local charity benefits from the 2017 Branson Turkey Trot.
For more information visit:
November 24, 2016
Chateau on the Lake - Thanksgiving Day Brunch
Join Chateau on the Lake as we give thanks this holiday season. Our Thanksgiving Brunch will warm your hearts with a selection of salads, fruits, cheeses, shellfish, entrees, side dishes, carved meats and dessert! Remember to call early for reservations as space is limited. Contact our holiday line at 888-333-5253 for further details.
November 24, 2016
Golden Corral Thanksgiving Day Buffet
Golden Corral will be open for Thanksgiving! Make this your new family tradition. It's turkey and all the trimmings from our special Thanksgiving Day Menu. Also, remember to join us Friday morning for breakfast too. Open 10:00 am to 8:00 pm. Be sure to try our chocolate wonderfall!
3551 Shepherd of the Hills Expwy
Slow oven-roasted turkey & homemade stuffing, scalloped corn casserole, sweet potato pecan casserole, broccoli & rice casserole, vegetables, fried catfish, BBQ chicken, slow-baked hand-carved roast beef, and smoked pit ham. HUGH salad & soup bar. Then top it all off with pumpkin & fresh baked apple pie, blackberry & pecan cobblers.
November 24, 2016
Keeter Center at College of the Ozarks Thanksgiving Day Brunch
Whether it's a casual lunch, intimate dinner for two or an elegant private dinner party for 60, our culinary staff of students at Dobyns Dining Room offer something for every taste.
$34.95-Adults, $13.95-Children (6-12), 5 & under are complimentary
All reservation times have filled. For more information please call 417-690-2100.
(prices and menu items subject to change)
Thanksgiving Cruise aboard the Landing Princess. Sail in elegance while enjoying a sumptuous Thanksgiving feast. November 24, 2016. Yacht departs at 12:30 pm and will cruise until 2:00 pm.
$59.95 per person and seating is limited.
Location: 9 South Boardwalk
Branson, MO 65616
South of Bass Pro at the Branson Landing.
Additional Thanksgiving Locations
- Baldknobbers Restaurant: Open 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Devil's Pool Restaurant at Big Cedar Lodge: Thanksgiving buffet open 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Bob Evans: Open 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Buckingham's Restaurant: Thanksgiving Day brunch open 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Cracker Barrel: Open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Drafts Sports Bar & Grill: Thanksgiving buffet served from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fall Creek Steak House: Thanksgiving meal served 11a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Florentina's Italian Ristorante: Thanksgiving meal served 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Grand Country Buffet: Thanksgiving buffet served from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Great American Steak & Chicken House: Open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Level 2 Steakhouse: Thanksgiving brunch (Reservations preferred) served 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- LoneStar Steakhouse: Thanksgiving turkey & trimmings and full menu served 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- McFarlain's Family Restaurant: Thanksgiving Day feast served 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Montana Mike's Steakhouse: Open 11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Outback Steak and Oyster Bar: Open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Paradise Grill and Steakhouse: Thanksgiving buffet served 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Plaza View at Grand Plaza: Thanksgiving buffet, all day
- Shoney's: Open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Osage Restaurant at Top of the Rock: Open 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wildwood Bistro at the Radisson: Thanksgiving meal served 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Subject to change