There’s so much to see and do in Branson that it is sometimes hard to focus in on specific things that you might want to see and do. That’s true whether you’re an adult or child. The headline refers to “your kids,” and the following list is written for them, with “age appropriate” help from an adult where needed with younger children, to give them an overview of the exciting, fun and entertaining things they can enjoy while in Branson:
It is in a “check list” form so that items of interest can be checked off for further checking if they are of interest. The extensive linking will take you to additional information on the item such as scheduling, pricing and, in many cases, pictures and videos. The information is provided by the Branson Tourism Center, one of Branson’s largest and most respected vacation planning services.
Whether a “kid,” or an adult planning a trip to Branson with kids, we hope this list will help you to plan to have a great Branson experience whether it’s on one of the 40 rides at Silver Dollar City; meeting “Polar, the Titanic Bear or “Madison,” the tiger; feeding the ducks; exploring a cave or, “well, you get the idea:”
- ___ Ride one of more of Silver Dollar City’s over 40 rides with rides for every member of the family.
- ___ Have an up close and personal meeting with the giant dinosaur, “T Rex,” at the Branson Dinosaur Museum.”
- ___ See the horses in their stalls at Dixie Stampede.
- ___ Sit in a lifeboat at the Titanic Museum Attraction.
- ___ Feed the ducks at Scotty’s Trout Dock and Marina.
- ___ Experience the “big splashdown” while riding on “Ride The Ducks.”
- ___ Go deep into Marvel Cave and ride the “tram” a half a mile from the bottom of the cave to back to the top.
- ___ Enjoy kids just like you performing in Branson shows such as “Presleys’,” “Duttons,” “Clay Cooper,” “Hughes Brothers” and others.
- ___ Hear the “sounds of an orchestra” coming from just the voices of SIX
- ___ Meet a giant “Transformer” standing outside of Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Odditorium
- ___ Watch a dog peddle a bicycle and cats jump through hoops at Amazing Pets
- ___ Swim at Table Rock Lake’s “Moon Shine Beach.”
- ___ See the Acrobats of China perform amazing acrobatic feats.
- ___ Ride the free downtown Trolley
- ___ Get some “old time” candy at “Dick’s 5 & 10″
- ___ Take a train ride on the Branson Scenic Railway.
- ___ Meet “Madison” a white tiger, who is one of the many tigers and other “big cats” at the National Tiger Sanctuary.
- ___ Eat an Andy’s Custard.
- ___ Watch a “grist mill” grind grain at the College of the Ozarks’ “Edward’s Grist Mill.”
- ___ Enjoy seeing thousands of toys in the World’s Largest Toy Museum
- ___ Laugh with Herkimer, Cecil and Cecil Jr. at Presleys’ Country Music Jubilee.
- ___ Play mini golf on one of Branson’s many mini golf courses like Shoot For The Stars Mini Golf
- ___ See “Savanah,” a giant Loggerhead Sea Turtle at Branson’s Wild World who has trouble floating because she got hit by a boat.
- ___ Go ” nose to nose” with giant Rainbow and Brown Trout, at the aquarium in the “Shepherd of the Hills Hatchery.”
- ___ Talk with Titanic Museum Attraction “Polar, the Titanic Bear,” who is based on a toy bear owned by 1 of the 133 children that sailed on the Titanic.
- ___ Walk amid 1000s of live butterflies in the Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure.
- ___ Ride on one of 4 world class coaster, like the iconic “Wildfire” at Silver Dollar City.
- ___ See a giant “fish” swim out over your head while watching Jonah.
- ___ Enjoy the fun and adventure of the new $7 million “Fireman’s Landing” at Silver Dollar City with its ten new rides and activities for the whole family.
- ___ Splash, play, slide and “plummet” in 2 million gallons of watery fun at White Water
In terms of all there is for kids to see and do in Branson this list is like the “tip of an iceberg”. For additional information on anything in this article or for information on “anything Branson,” please feel free to call 1-800-785-1550 for the help of one of Branson Tourism Center’s Branson based Travel Planners who will be delighted assist you in any way they can.