With so many live shows, attractions, and museums, as well as a stunning landscape that's perfect for the scores of outdoor activities found here, Branson is a premiere destination for festivals and multi-day events.
Festivals abound at Branson's Silver Dollar City!
Branson's multi-award-winning theme park builds its entire calendar around phenomenal, themed festivals. Six festivals are spread throughout the year:
- World-Fest appears April through early May, featuring a variety of cultures represented by entertainers and cuisine from several countries, making this one America's largest international festivals.
- Bluegrass & BBQ - from early through late May, the park is brimming with barbecue and side dishes representing the nation's most popular flavors, accompanied by one of America's favorite genres of music.
- Star-Spangled Summer - the warmer weather of June and July is one of the best times to enjoy exciting shows and thrilling rides and attractions, including the heart-pounding joy of the Outlaw Run® roller coaster!
- Southern Gospel Picnic takes place during the late and lazy days of summer. The last week of August is ideal for enjoying great gospel, and savoring delicious southern cooking...a tasty and inspiring feast for the soul!
- National Harvest & Cowboy Festival comes out mid-September through late October, with more than 125 American artists and craftsmen, trick riders, Native American dancers, cowboy poets, a barn dance, and more.
- An Old Time Christmas wraps up the year with a glowing Christmas extravaganza, including the five-story special effects Christmas tree, a spectacular light show set to music, like the Carol of the Bells and Joy to the World.
Festivals, Festivals...everywhere in Branson!
Hot Winter Fun reminds visitors that Branson is a year-round destination; many shows and attractions remain open from January through mid-March, and the Hot Winter Fun Big Show is held every year to preview the great shows!
Ozark Mountain Shindig Festival takes place during April and May, and celebrates the sensational live entertainment, attractions, and museums for which Branson is famous. Events include a music jam session and a gathering of locals and visitors on the famous "Strip," to form the world's longest Shindig Shuffle line dance!
Purple Heart Recipients are honored by Branson.com and Branson Tourism Center with a three day celebration in April. It features organized activities, a hosted hospitality room, guest speakers, private counseling services, and more. The event is provided at no charge to those who served and sacrificed for their country.
See the World in Branson is a month-long event in April that celebrates the many cultures found in Branson's shows and attractions; it includes a three day celebration of music at the Welk Resort.
Veterans Week takes place in November of each year; easily one of the nation's largest, the celebration includes many events, like a phenomenal Veterans parade through the streets of Historic Downtown Branson.
Ozark Mountain Christmas & Branson Area Festival of Lights celebrate the Christmas season! Although the season is visibly celebrated with glitzy lights and glamorous shows, it's the authentic reverence for the true meaning of this holiest of holidays that keep guests coming back time and again during November and December.
Branson Always Celebrates Veterans
Although many special national holidays are recognized and area festivals and events are held to honor our nation's veterans, Branson pays tribute to our military heroes each and every day of the year. We celebrate and salute both veterans and active duty personnel at every opportunity, regardless of where, how, and with what branch of the military they served. We honor veterans who have sacrificed their time, their health, the big events in the lives of their loved ones, and more often than we care to think, even their lives to protect the freedoms we all hold near and dear. Branson never takes these freedoms for granted and never shies away from expressing heartfelt feelings of appreciation and sincere patriotism. Visit our veterans-centered website at veterans.branson.com.
Branson's Neighboring Festivals
Without wandering far, you can find festivals and celebrations in Branson's neighboring communities:
- Hollister, a small English village-inspired city holds a popular Grape Festival each year. Enjoy great food and music, and even a good old-fashion grape stomp!
- The Table Rock & Ribs Festival, held for two days in late May in Kimberling City, features scores of competing barbecue teams; the festival is sanctioned by the Kansas City BBQ Society.
- Nearby Forsyth hosts the Harvest Moon Festival & Car Show in early October, featuring great food and music, and dozens of cool classic cars!
As you can see, festival fanatics can certainly get their fill of festivities all year long in Branson, Missouri!
For a current calendar of events click here
For More Information Please Call:
1-800-785-1550 Web Code: BTC