Santa has a special place in his heart for children so it’s just natural that he would plan to stop by Branson where it is known, as far away as the North Pole, that he’ll find lots of children visiting with their families during “Ozark Mountain Christmas.” While in Branson Santa has been seen visiting many Branson shows and attractions, but his favorite thing to do is to visit with children to find out what they want him to bring them for Christmas.
Knowing that the Branson Tourism Center was one of the biggest providers of Branson travel services and information Santa asked them to help get the word out so that those coming to Branson with children would know where to find him. Here’s a list of five places and the times that Santa will be available. All are free except for Silver Dollar City where a visit with Santa is included in the price of admission to the park for its world class Old Time Christmas Festival:
1. Branson Landing Town Square: Until Dec 24, Santa will be found in his “Christmas Tree house” underneath the 50 foot Christmas Tree at the Town Square from 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM Sunday through Thursday and 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM on Friday and Saturday, except for Nov. 26 and Dec. 24 when the hours will be 12:00 PM to 6:00 PM, with a “reindeer break” from 3:00 PM to 3:30 PM each day, and Thanksgiving Day when Santa will not be available. While the kids are visiting with Santa there is an opportunity to have a professionally taken keepsake photo.
2. Kringles Christmas Store: Until Dec. 23 Santa will be visiting Kringles Wednesday through Sunday. He will be available onWednesdays from 10:30 AM to 3:00 PM, Thursdays from 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM, Fridays from 3:00 PM to 8:00 PM, Saturdays from 11:00 AM to 7:30 PM and Sundays from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
3. Bass Pro Shops at Branson Landing: Santa will be available until Dec. 24, week days from 3:00 PM to 8 PM, on Saturdays from 10:00 AM until 8:00 PM and Sundays from 12:00 PM to 5:00 PM. In addition to meeting Santa and telling him what they want for Christmas, children will get a free photo with Santa. There are free crafts available for the kids to take part in weekdays from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM and weekends from 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
4. Branson Tourism Center: Santa will be making a special one day visit at the Branson Tourism Center on Nov. 28 from 10:30 AM to 3:30 PM so that the kids can let him know what’s on their Christmas list this year and pose with him for a free picture.
5. Silver Dollar City’s Old Time Christmas: Through Dec. 23, in addition to millions of Christmas lights and everything else this award winning world class Christmas festival has to offer, Santa will be in his workshop at “Kringle’s Crossing” where he will be waiting for children to come and tell him what they are hoping to see under the tree this year. Santa and his elves will be there from 3:30 PM to 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM on Thursday, Friday and Sunday, on Nov. 26 and Dec. 22 through 23; 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM on Saturdays and Friday Nov. 28 and 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM and 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM Thanksgiving Day.