Branson’s amazing shows, attractions, lakes, natural beauty, shopping and many other exciting activities are experienced by millions of visitors every year. Yet, in terms of the total vacation experience its visitors will have, it is Branson’s “amazing intangibles” of service, friendliness, comfort and hospitality, as much as “the things” Branson offers, that guarantees that you and your family will have a fantastic vacation filled with the kind of memories that will bring you back again and again.
The “Branson Promise” reminds those of us who live and work in Branson how important those intangibles are to the total experience its visitors will have while in Branson. In addition, it shares with prospective visitors what “we believe” and encourages an expectation that transcends “things” and “activities.”
In addition to all the “things” Branson has to offer, you will be surrounded by people committed to not only making sure you are entertained and have fun while in Branson, but showing you that we truly “believe:”
1. In our American values and celebrate them every day, respect for God, the individual, patriotism, faith, hope, optimism, family, courage, generosity, and opportunity for all.
2. In the home.
3. A vacation is not an escape from reality but a connection to what is real, you, your family, laughter, music, pure fun, and doing the things you really want to do, together
4. In families, and that vacations can belong to everybody in the family.
5. You deserve to take a break from your regular life while preserving the security and comfort that comes from feeling “right at home.”
6. The best experiences are live and personal. They affect you – and you affect them. The most memorable experiences have always been personal and uniquely spontaneous and unexpected, not planned or manufactured.
7. That every guest can be a part of our Branson family. From headline performers to the folks who sell the tickets, we invite you to become part of the fun we create every day as the families who built this community.
8. That money is hard earned, and respect the work that sits behind every dollar spent by our guests. We still think it’s possible to be surprised about how much money can buy, especially in Branson.
9. That new people aren’t strangers, just friends who haven’t visited.
10. In Branson, Missouri, nestled in the lakeside beauty of the Ozark Mountains.”
“These beliefs are an inherent part of ensuring that our customers see and experience the spirit of Branson along with all its fun, adventure, excitement and entertainment,” said Tammy Johnson, the General Manager for the Branson Tourism Center, Branson’s largest provider of Branson show and attraction tickets and lodging. She adds, “The words of the original Branson Promise say it so beautifully; ‘We’re proud of who we are and where we are going. We’d love to show you around, because we love the ways in which we will surprise you. We’ve found what we want in Branson, and we know you’ll find what you want here too. Our doors are open, come on in.'”
* Photo courtesy of Silver Dollar City