There’s so much to see and do in Branson that it’s sometimes hard to focus in on the particular things that you might want to see and do. That’s true whether you’re an adult or child. From among many, here’s a “Baker’s Dozen” of items that we believe most kids will enjoy doing.
It is in a “check list” form so that items of interest can be checked off for further consideration. The links will take you to additional information on the item such as scheduling, pricing and, in many cases, pictures and videos. The information is provided by the Branson Tourism Center, one of Branson’s largest and most respected vacation planning services:
1. Experience the “walls coming down at Sight and Sound’s amazing biblical production of Samson. This spectacular production is presented on a 300 foot surround stage and features live animals on stage and coming down the aisles. You can enhance the fun and excitement of seeing Samson by taking a Samson Behind the Scenes Tour to see the animals, and what goes on behind the scenes, up close and personal.
2. Ride one of Silver Dollar City’s over 40 rides. From the new world record setting spinning coaster “Time Traveler” to rides for the smallest member of the family there’s fun and excitement around every turn.
3. Watch a dog peddle a bicycle, cats jump through hoops, and see pets, many rescued from animal shelters,Watch a dog peddle a perform amazing feats at the Amazing Pets show.
4. From big dazzling illusions to charming sleight-of-hand trickery, thrill to the magic of one of the hottest artists in the world of magic today, Reza, in the Reza Edge of Illusion show.
5. Take a train ride on Branson Scenic Railway‘s historic vintage railroad cars through the beautiful Ozark Mountains.
6. See the horses in their stalls at Dolly Parton’s Stampede then experience the fun and excitement of the “funnest place in Branson to eat.”
7. Walk amid 1000s of live butterflies and through mirror mazes in the Butterfly Palace and Rainforest Adventure.
8. Play mini golf on one of Branson’s many themed mini golf courses such as Fun Spot Farms Mini Golf.
9. Sit in a lifeboat, touch an iceberg, or enjoy one of the other exciting interactive activities as part of your “voyage” at the Titanic Museum Attraction.
10. Splash, play, slide and “plummet” in 2 million gallons of watery fun at southwest Missouri’s largest outdoor water park, White Water.
11. Experience the “big splashdown” while riding “Ride The Ducks.”
12. Be amazed by the Amazing Acrobats of Shanghai where you’ll see acrobatic feats so phenomenal you won’t believe your eyes!
13. Experience the unique thrill, relaxation, and family togetherness of a cruise on Lake Taneycomo aboard Main Street Lake Cruises Lake Queen. Narrated by your U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captain, you’ll experience scenic vistas and see things that most of the millions of Branson visitors never get to see including the largest Great Blue Heron rookeries in Missouri and areas inhabited by Bald Eagles where you’ll frequently get to see these incredible creatures perched in the trees or soaring above the water.
In terms of all exciting and fun things for kids to see and do in Branson, this list is just the “tip of an iceberg.” For additional information on anything in this article or for information on “anything Branson,” please feel free to call 1-800-785-1550 and talk with one of Branson Tourism Center’s Branson based Travel Planners who will be delighted assist you in any way they can.