View Photo Gallery
Silver Dollar City
Silver Dollar City is a special place in the heartland of America where your family can gather together in fun, where traditions are created, memories are shared and where time stops for you to celebrate each other. The 1880s theme park will turn an ordinary day into a best-ever day with fun that awaits you from a spring-time getaway to a Christmas celebration. What are you waiting for? Come explore new adventures. Experience record-breaking thrills. Discover a world of surprises. And create memories you will remember forever. Also, new for 2018, the record breaking coaster "Time Traveler." This $26 million roller coaster features three inversions- the most ever on a spinning coaster, including a 95-foot tall vertical loop-and two launches that send riders to unprecedented speeds!
• May 3-28 Bluegrass and BBQ
• May 27 Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder
• May 29-June 8 Season Pass Holder Appreciation Days
• Jun 1 - 10 Summer Concert Series
• June 9 - July 22 Star Spangled Summer
• July 21 - August 5 Moonlight Madness
• August 23 - September 3 Southern Gospel Picnic
• September 12 - October 27 National Crafts & Cowboy Festival
• November 3 - December 30 An Old Time Christmas
Silver Dollar City Schedule
Hours of Operation
|11:00 am to 7:00 pm|
|11:00 am to 10:00 pm|
|11:00 am to 9:30 pm|
|1:00 pm to 9:00 pm|
|1:00 pm to 10:00 pm|
|4:00 pm to 10:00 pm|
Silver Dollar City Pricing
Prices do not include tax. We have no fees. Comparing Prices? Click Here to see how our prices stack up.
Prices do not include tax. Child is Ages 4-11.