Explore Branson’s Museums!
Branson is quickly becoming well known for its variety of museum experiences...everyone knows about the world-class live shows, the award-winning theme park - Silver Dollar City, and the stunning scenery enhanced by the Ozark mountains and the beautiful lakes, but the entertainment scene in Branson has branched out, and now includes a growing list of fascinating and diverse museums!
Titanic Museum Attraction
The Titanic Museum Attraction Branson
...is not simply a museum; it's an interactive attraction!
- A wonderful two hour, walk-through interactive experience for the whole family; entertaining and educational.
- Discover everything from authentic artifacts to news coverage from the time of the disaster, to personal items from families and loved ones of those who were aboard.
- Learn the stories of those who were on-board for the famous ocean voyage, a journey that has fascinated the world for more than a century.
- Those who were lost, as well as those who survived, are memorialized in the displays, special events, and holiday celebrations held throughout the year.
- Visiting journalists applaud Titanic Museum's genuine and heartfelt tribute to every passenger.
Branson Dinosaur Museum
The Branson Dinosaur Museum
...is filled with everyone's favorite colossal creatures!
- On a self-guided tour, you'll discover everything from the gigantic, ferocious looking Tyrannosaurus Rex (T Rex), to the relatively tiny, one-foot-tall microrapter.
- The fascinating beasts on display were each lovingly created by trained paleoartists who carefully fashioned molds from original dinosaur skeletons.
- You'll also discover a learning center, a fascinating fossil exhibit, a great gift shop, and a special area to hold the best birthday party ever!
Ralph Foster Museum
Branson's Ralph Foster Museum
...contains a massive & incredible inventory of artifacts
- Located on the campus of College of the Ozarks; it's easily one of the Branson area's best kept attraction secrets!
- The museum's primary focus is to collect, preserve, interpret, and exhibit items related to the Ozarks' region; however, it also contains items of historical interest from around the world.
- Visitors are fascinated by the amazing collection of guns and weaponry, many displayed with stories of their origins.
- Their most famous exhibit is an original truck from The Beverly Hillbillies television series; a several episodes were filmed at Branson's Silver Dollar City.
- Also located on the college campus is the Gaetz Tractor Museum, featuring an impressive collection of antique tractors and other farm equipment and implements; there is no charge for admission.
Veterans Memorial Museum
The Veterans Memorial Museum
...has taken Branson's love for veterans and given it a place of honor.
- Discover tributes to those who served in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, and in more recent conflicts.
- Hundreds of exhibits, many of which have been put together with the help of veterans and their loved ones.
- Several halls to explore, each holding items of interest aimed at helping visitors capture a picture of wartime throughout several decades in America's history.
- Displays include historical artifacts, murals, sculptures, uniforms, and anything that aids in telling the stories of our military.
There are several other amazing museums in Branson, including popular attractions like:
- Hollywood Wax Museum, where you'll discover wax figures of your favorite celebrities and other exciting attractions.
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not, the museum that houses oddities and wacky interactive displays.
- Branson Auto Museum, where you'll find more than 100 vehicles on display; many are also for sale, creating an ever-changing inventory.
- The Ozarks' homestead of Rose O'Neill can be found just a few miles north of Branson. She's the creator of the popular Kewpie Doll and other fascinating works of art; you'll find a lot of her creations here at Bonniebrook.
As you can see, museum lovers, as well as anyone looking for great family entertainment, will certainly find a lot to keep them happy in Branson!
For More Information Please Call:
1-800-785-1550 Web Code: BTC