Concierge Program Rules
Concierge Program Terms and Conditions
Branson Tourism Center’s Concierge Program and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Branson Tourism Center. Branson Tourism Center has the right to modify, add or delete any of the Program rules, terms, conditions, benefits, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice. The Program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as Branson Tourism Center, in its sole discretion, elects to designate a Program termination date. Branson Tourism Center has the right to end the Program at any time without providing written notice to you. Participation in the Program is void if prohibited by law in the jurisdiction in which the prospective participant resides. If in any particular state the Program or Branson Tourism Center has to apply for any special license, bonding, permit or other governmental regulatory approval, the Program will be void in that particular state.
What Type of Information Is Collected?
- Whenever you place an order with Branson Tourism Center, we obtain from you the information we need to complete your transaction. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, birth date, and email address. If you use a credit or debit card, it will include your account number.
- If you choose to use or participate in one of our various services, promotions, programs, surveys or sweepstakes, we may collect additional information about you, with your consent.
- From your transactions and other interactions with us, we obtain information concerning the specific products or services you purchase or use.
- We may also obtain information about other people from you. For example, if you order a gift to be delivered directly to a friend, you would need to give us the friend’s name and address.
Using the Information We Collect
What we DO NOT do with your information, ever:
- We never sell or provide any of your information to any outside company.
- We do not retain your credit card information once we’ve completed your order. Once your order is complete we wipe any of your credit card information from our system. We appreciate how sensitive this information is and the trust you’ve placed in us by providing it to us and we take that very seriously.
We DO use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Completing your purchase transactions
- Providing the services you request
- Contacting you about the status of your orders
- Responding to your customer service inquiries or requests
- Notifying you of show cancelations or providing other information concerning products you have purchased
- Sending you direct mail offerings
- Sending you email communications
- Administering customer recognition programs, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions
- Identifying your product and service preferences, so that you can be informed of new or additional products, services, and promotions that might be of interest to you
- Providing mobile marketing and service messages when requested
- Inviting you to participate in surveys
- Improving the variety of services we provide, customer service, and the overall customer shopping experience
As a Concierge member you will receive member only offers and promotions. If you do not want to receive promotional email offers and updates, you may unsubscribe at any time.
Please note that even if you unsubscribe from promotional email offers and updates; we may still contact you by email for transactional purposes. Some examples are communications regarding your order status, customer service inquiries, service or reminder notices, and show cancellation notifications.