New Year's Eve Events 2017
2017 information is below. Information for 2018 will be available soon.
There's nothing like New Year's Eve in Branson where you can spend the year's biggest night of celebration with the stars! Because Branson has it all, you can party amongst the glitz and glamour of shows and attractions, or enjoy a relaxing evening with dinner by the lake.
If a spectacular countdown party is your style, many Branson shows offer an end-of-the-year celebration with a special version of their show, party favors, drinks, balloon drops, and more! You'll find shows with champagne toasts, and family-friendly versions with alcohol free beverages. It's also a great opportunity to get up close and personal with many of your favorite entertainers.
So who wants to spend New Year's Eve in front of the TV? Not you! Ring in the New Year with fantastic party favors, food, fun, and frivolity! Do it up right in Branson, Missouri; we're saving a place just for you!
Many of Branson's New Year's Eve shows fill up quickly, so call Branson Tourism Center now to book your celebration. We can take care of booking your shows and lodging and handle all the details, because at Branson Tourism Center, we're your best source for everything Branson!
Join us for a New Year's Celebration on Saturday Evening for a farm-to-fork inspired four-course meal featuring dancing, live music, and a sparkling cider toast.
Date: Saturday, December 30th
Welcome the New Year while enjoying our Sunday Brunch, December 31st, New Year's Eve 2017. Our New Year's Eve Brunch will feature Hickory-Smoked Prime Rib, a Peel-and-Eat Shrimp and Oyster Display, Omelets Made-To-Order, Personalized Pasta, and Hand-Crafted Desserts with our Student-Made Ice Cream, and much more.Groups of 1 to 5 OR Groups of 6 to 10 Reserve online.
The Hughes family invites you to celebrate with them during their"Hughes Brothers New Year's Party Show." Enjoy pieces from both fabulous Hughes Brothers shows, "it starring the Hughes Brothers" and the "Hughes Brothers Christmas Show," and so much more! Before the show you have the option of a boxed dinner or table top, candlelit dinner and the party includes hilarious games, yummy treats, Chaos with the Grinch and the Cut-A-Rug and Boogie Down Dance...it'll be a grand good time with a whole lot of laughter!
Box Dinner Menu with Performer and Entertainer VIP Packages (Meal begins at 8:00 pm):
- Gourmet Chicken Salad on Croissant
Three Course Gourmet Dinner with Star and Superstar VIP Packages (Meal begins at 7:30 pm):
- Fresh Green Salad
- Two Meat Entrees- Pork Loin in a savory balsamic reduction and Herb Roasted Chicken Breast topped with homemade vegetable ratatouille
- Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Lightly Seasoned Fresh Green Beans
- Fresh Baked Roll and butter
- Luxurious Dark Chocolate Mousse topped with heavenly light cream and fresh raspberries.
Child Menu (available with Star and Superstar VIP Packages):
- Chicken Strips
- French Fries
- Green Beans
Date: Saturday, December 30th, 2017
Reserve your tickets: Hughes Brothers New Year's Eve Show
"Clay-Goods Jambor-Eve" is the place to be for New Year's Eve! Why spend your evening of celebration with just one show when you can party with Clay Cooper and the Haygoods? That's more incredible talent on one stage than you'll find anywhere! You'll begin your amazing evening of music and mayhem with those five brilliant boys, and that one glamorous girl, known as "The Haygoods." Following an intermission where you'll enjoy hors d'oeuvres and a cash bar, you'll be dazzled by Branson's one-and-only "Clay Cooper!" With a little help from his wife, Tina Cooper, rising star Colt Cooper, and an impressive team of veteran entertainers, you'll enjoy a performance that's filled with a wide variety of country, gospel, and pop hits and enough laughs to make your belly ache!
Your evening will include party hats and favors, hors d'oeuvres, and a cash bar . The exciting finale brings out both "Clay Cooper" and "The Haygoods" to help you welcome the New Year with a bang, and with an alcohol-free toast and the traditional balloon drop. You can sit in front of a television and see the New Year arrive, or you can ring in 2018 at the delightfully, fun, funny, and fabulous "Clay-Goods Jambor-Eve!"
CALL NOW AS SHOWS SELL OUT FAST!!
Reserve your tickets: Clay-Goods Jambor-Eve
New Years Eve in Branson
Only Branson has "Hamners' New Year's Eve Fiesta Party," the best night you'll ever spend ringing in the New Year! You'll celebrate with the cast, crew, and staff of the incredible Hamners' Unbelievable Variety Show, enjoying an extended version of the show. And, of course, there's a marvelously festive dinner of hand-held foods from Mexican Grill Villa, fun contests with excellent prizes, and family-friendly beverages to keep everyone safe into the New Year! Your favorite show will be all dressed up in a festive theme, with the added feature of a phenomenal laser show countdown to midnight! This fantastic version of the year's biggest celebration is perfect for couples, singles, and families alike, so don't spend your New Year's staring at the television, spend it with one of Branson's most beloved couples and their extended family of feathered friends and talented entertainers at the "Hamners' New Year's Eve Fiesta Party!"
Reserve your tickets: Hamners Unbelievable Variety New Years Eve Fiesta!
New Years Eve in Branson
"Pierce Arrow" invites you to a hot New Year's Eve event! The special 9 pm show features the man who continues the show's tradition of delivering the funny...comedian extraordinaire, James Sibley; special guest, Doug Gabriel; one of Branson's best quartets - Tony Turner, Scott Fraker, Travis Spratt, and bass singer, Dan Britton; and the stunning Shonna Bonds. This three-hour show comes with a lot of fun and games, giveaways, a live countdown with a balloon drop, and hors d'oeuvres!
Reserve your tickets: Pierce Arrow New Years Eve
Enhance the celebration with the Celebrate New Years with Pierce Arrow package.
Please make your reservations to Rock in the New Year and to dance the night away!! From the moment of arrival to the end you will enjoy an evening filled with Fantastic Entertainment, Food, Toasts, Balloon Drop and Fireworks!
Begin your evening with a classy live trio while enjoying the Executive Chef's specialties! Then it's time to party with everyone's favorite music from the band The Tributes.
Celebrate & Make Memories on the lake... in the mountains...beyond the ordinary at the beautiful Chateau on the Lake!
Call 1-888-333-5253 to make reservations to attend.
Celebrate the end of one amazing year and the beginning of a brand-new one at Silver Dollar City during the All-NEW New Year's Celebration featuring special entertainment including:
- Disciple - One of the very best ways to start a new year is by celebrating faith and looking forward to the upcoming year with hope. With this thought in mind, Silver Dollar City proudly presents the group, Disciple in concert. Disciple has been touring and performing since 1992 and has recorded 14, #1 singles and received several "Dove" awards and nominations. This Christian rock band delivers a musical message of praise and inspiration bound to recharge and renew the soul.
- Silver Dollar Saloon Radio Broadcast - Music and comedy are hallmarks of the ol' Silver Dollar Saloon and both are in full force as we step back in time to the Golden Age of radio. Become part of the live studio audience as make-believe radio station KSDC rings in the New Year with a melodious and madcap style of entertainment. The "Radio Broadcast" will have you laughing and singing along as we stumble - sorry - stroll down memory lane.
- Albert Lucas - World-renowned juggler, comedian, variety artist and world record-holder, Albert Lucas, brings his unique brand of fun to the Playhouse. He has toured the globe entertaining and delighting literally millions of fans. Whether he's appearing in his one-man show or on a late night talk show or performing at an NBA game, Albert is a fan favorite whose signature trick is putting smiles on the faces of his audiences.
- AYO - AYO is an award-winning show featuring a trio of powerhouse siblings called the Voices of Glory. These entertainers will inspire and delight as they take you on a musical journey featuring current and classic hits from every genre of music. Recently seen on America's Got Talent and also voted as the #1 morning show in Branson, AYO has something for the entire family and will fill you with joy as you begin the New Year.
- Red Gold Heritage Hall Dance Party - What New Year's celebration would be complete without a rockin' Dance Party? Silver Dollar City is proud to welcome the phenomenal band, Members Only, to help us ring in the New Year. These talented musicians provide the electric energy for everyone to dance the night away with songs from iconic groups like Chicago, Journey, and Kansas.
Sunday 12/31/17 11 am to 7 pm
Monday 1/1/18 12 pm to 8 pm
The exceptional talent of the Americana Theatre is teaming up to give you a New Year's Eve event that you won't want to miss. The "Americana New Year's Eve Show" will showcase the talents of C.J. Newsom, Terry Sanders, Billy Yates, Janice Martin, Nedgra Culp and the fantastic Re-Cliners Band. Festivities begin with food catered by Shorty Smalls followed by the show, which will take you all the way to midnight.
Date: Saturday, December 31th, 2017
Reserve your tickets: Americana New Year's Eve Show
Branson celebrates the spirit of Christmas up until the end of the year. For those joining us for the week of Christmas to New Year's, we've compiled a list of shows and attractions that will be open so your family may make even more memories together.
New this year, Silver Dollar City will be open on 12/31/17 & 1/1/18