"Branson Tourism Center offers two great ways you can enjoy the park!
One Day Pass - Pick this pass and enjoy one full day at the park!
Two Day Pass - This is our customer's favorite, and offers the greatest discounted price and the best value! Enjoy two full days at the park. The second day must be used within two operating days of your first day visit.
Is your family ready to have fun in 2014? Silver Dollar City has so many activities the whole family will love! There are 30 exciting rides like Powder Keg, Fire in the Hole, The Giant Swing, Wildfire, and Outlaw Run - The world's newest most daring wood roller coaster!
Then your family will enjoy the Grand Exposition which has 10 family friendly rides like the Magnificent Wave Carousel, Mighty Galleon, Electro Spin, Racing Regatta, Grand Exposition Roller Coaster and a variety of family friendly games! The Grand Exposition also has rides for your younger children like Royal Tea Party, Wings of Wonder, The Ladybugs and Happy Frogs! Families can visit the Grand Exposistion area and have their children measured so you know which rides will be safe for your children.
Your children will also enjoy Half Dollar Hollar. The youngest of explorers (ages 3-7) will enjoy this $1 million dollar play area that has Treetop Funhouses, Climbing Nets, Lil Swings, Hugo and Mary Carousel, and Pint Sized Sand Tables where kids can use their imaginations to create unique sculptures.
Silver Dollar City also has 40 live shows daily! Depending on which festival is in full swing you will hear a variety of music styles.
Silver Dollar City is also known for it's specialty shops, culinary school, and over 100 talented craftsmen. Your family will enjoy watching craftsman share how they create their keepsakes. Be sure to sign up for special daily classes at the Midwest Living Culinary & Craft School (extra fee is required for this activity.) Classes are limited, but you get to watch chef's and instructors create some great recipes in a state of the art kitchen showroom. Finally your family can shop at one of sixty unique and inspirational shops!
After a long day running around you may need to find a place to eat. Silver Dollar City has some great home style meals your family will love. Our dining locations will provide menu items like Tender Pork Roast, Smoked Beef Brisket, Fried Chicken, Honey Glazed Ham, Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Nachos, sandwiches, and so much more! We have a variety of concessions to cool you off during those warm days. And don't miss our morning breakfast, served daily.
Silver Dollar City also hosts six world class festivals throughout the year!
- World Fest - April 5 to May 4: Each spring international entertainers bring incredible performances from around the world to America's Heartland. It's a celebration of global proportions where laughter and music are universal languages!
- Bluegrass & BBQ Festival - May 8 to June 1: See electrifying performances by some of the top names in Bluegrass music, from award-winning favorites to red-hot rising stars!
- Star Spangled Summer - June 7 to July 20: Summertime is family time! This all-new celebration features Olympic athletes, award-winning magic and over 30 rides and attractions!
- Southern Gospel Picnic - August 22 to September 1: Southern gospel music has always resounded through these Ozarks' hills, from country churches and county fairs to grand stages and even in backyards during family get-togethers. Come hear that vibrant music again during America's Biggest Southern Gospel Picnic.
- National Harvest Festival - September 12 to October 25: The Home of American Craftsmanship, Silver Dollar City, presents The Country's Premier Craft Festival - National Harvest & Cowboy Festival!
- An Old Time Christmas - November 1 to December 30: Come Home for the Holidays to An Old Time Christmas - only at Silver Dollar City! One of the top 5 Holiday Events in the Country!
Please Note: Refunds can be issued only for one or two day passes that have not been used at the park.
Give us a Call: 1-800-785-1550
NO SERVICE FEES! • BEST SEATS AVAILABLE • SAVE TIME & MONEY