View Photo Gallery
Silver Dollar City
“Silver Dollar City”...when it comes to phenomenal, world-class theme parks, it doesn’t get any better than Branson’s biggest attraction! Live music, thrilling rides, demonstrating craftsmen, incredible food, exceptional shopping, amusements for the little ones, seasonal and themed festivals and events, and the fabulous Fireman’s Landing...and can you believe, that’s not all you’ll find at this sensational, award-winning theme park? Ride the wood roller coaster that Amusement Today voted the Best New Ride of 2013 - the heart-pumping, breathtaking, record-breaking Outlaw Run! Laugh your way through mystifying rooms with slanting floors, mirrored walls, and other dizzying effects that’ll turn your world upside-down in Grandfather’s Mansion! Descend nearly 500 feet into ancient Marvel Cave where you’ll see the breathtakingly beautiful Cathedral Room, and have an experienced guide share historical information and fascinating stories! Clap your hands, stomp your feet, and holler ‘ayee’ as Cedric Benoit and his Cajun Connection Band share the best of that unique Southern Louisiana music! Be simply amazed as the world renowned Harlem Globetrotters dazzle you with their astonishing basketball skills! Where else in the world can you find all this and more? Only at “Silver Dollar City” in Branson, Missouri! You can eat until you burst... iron-skillet-fried calico potatoes; barbecue pulled-pork sandwiches; popped and sweetened on-site kettle corn; fluffy, powdered sugar-dusted funnel cake; steaming hot succotash and sausage; and even kid-friendly fare like pizza, hot dogs, and chicken tenders.
“Silver Dollar City” is starting an all new festival this year – The Festival of Wonder! The world’s longest playable stringed instrument will dazzle audiences, just as it did when William Close & The Earth Harp Collective appeared on America’s Got Talent. The Flamenco Kings features seven brothers who are multi-talented musicians and acrobatic dancers using flamenco, ballet and tap to dance their way into your hearts. If that’s not enough, witness three gravity-defying performers who use ordinary objects in a balancing act that is nothing short of extraordinary! Dan Dunn, as seen on numerous TV appearances including Ellen DeGeneres, Jimmy Fallon and The CBS Early Show, will thrill as he spins masterpieces together right before your eyes with his famous speed painting. This festival will also have an incredible collected of one-of-a-kind culinary creations including Gourmet Grilled Cheese Varieties, Fry Bread Heaven, The World of Bacon, Curious Kabobs, Grilled Obsessions, New Flat Bread Creations, Outrageous Cinnamon Rolls & Bodacious Brownies, and Incredible New Blended Beverages.
One of the best times to visit “Silver Dollar City” is during one of their big festivals or events, including:
• Spring Ride Days, March 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, and 26, 31, and April 2. Ride to your heart’s content, and watch out for a daily surprise throughout the festival!
• Young Christians Weekend, April 1 - 2, is a special weekend for youth, and also one of those times when the park hosts lots of teenagers, so plan accordingly!
• *New – Festival of Wonder , April 6 – April 30, an incredible new entertainment experience…from the world’s longest playable stringed instrument to the spectacular footwork and acrobatic artistry of the seven Flamenco Kings and many more, every show is guaranteed to be a wow. Even your taste buds will be amazed with new and innovative flavors and incredible eats during this All-NEW Festival!
• The Bluegrass & BBQ Festival, May 4 - 29, adds 6 days to this popular festival for 2016! A celebrity concert kicks-off the festival on May 7, and chart-topping favorites, like Doyle Lawson and Rhonda Vincent, appear on other dates.
• The Star Spangled Summer, June 3 - July 16, celebrates the 90th birthday of the world famous wizards of the basketball court, the Harlem Globetrotters, and brings back The Magic of Peter Gossamer – Up Close and Personal.
• Moonlight Madness, July 15 – July 30, is when “Silver Dollar City” stays open late, holds fun street dances, and delivers an epic fireworks finale in Echo Hollow.
• A Southern Gospel Picnic, August 24 -September 4, brings the park to church, the country fair, the grand stage, the family backyard - with superb Southern Gospel music and savory southern cooking!
• Country Music Weekend, September 8 - 10, hosts 3 legendary country music icons in concert at Echo Hollow.
• The National Harvest & Cowboy Festival, September 13 – October 28, showcases the largest gathering of demonstrating craftsmen in the country, and the Wild West Show returns with an all new signature act!
• An Old Time Christmas, November 4 - December 30, celebrates the reason for the season with millions of sparkling lights everywhere, special holiday treats and music, a Christmas parade, and the magical and enchanting five-story special effects Christmas tree in the square!
New Year’s Celebration, Dec 31 – January 1
Branson Tourism Center has one-day “Silver Dollar City” passes for you, and the customer-favorite two-day pass. Make plans now to visit Branson’s award-winning, and always exciting, 1880’s-themed “Silver Dollar City!”
Silver Dollar City Schedule
Hours of Operation
|9:30 am to 6:00 pm|
|1:00 pm to 10:00 pm|
|1:00 pm to 9:00 pm|
|12:00 pm to 9:30 pm|
|11:30 am to 10:00 pm|
|11:00 am to 7:00 pm|
|10:00 am to 6:00 pm|
|9:30 am to 12:00 am & 5:00 pm to 12:00 am Moonlight Madness|
|9:30 am to 10:00 pm & 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm Moonlight Madness|
|9:30 am to 7:00 pm|
|4:00 pm to 10:00 pm|
Silver Dollar City Pricing
Prices INCLUDE tax. We have no fees. Comparing Prices? Click Here to see how our prices stack up.
|Adult||$66.63||Box Office $66.63|
|Child||$54.81||Box Office $54.81|
Prices INCLUDE tax. Child is Ages 4-11.
|Adult||$72.01||Box Office $72.01|
|Child||$60.19||Box Office $60.19|
Prices INCLUDE tax. Child is Ages 4-11.
Silver Dollar City is available in these packages!
Each Package Includes: Lodging, Tickets to Silver Dollar City, Free Branson Guest Card, and more!
Silver Dollar City Location
Silver Dollar City
399 Indian Point Rd
Enter a starting address below to
get driving directions.