Copperhead Mountain Coaster
Performing At Shepherd of the Hills Complex
The newest, fastest, most scenic, and longest downhill family-fun thrill ride!
The Copperhead Mountain Coaster is brand new at Shepherd’s Adventure Park for 2021. Branson’s longest downhill Mountain Coaster snakes through riveting loops, drops and curves in the beautiful Ozark Mountains. Plus, the newest & latest advanced safety technology on any mountain coaster!
- All Instructions from operating staff must be strictly followed.
- You must be at least 54” tall to ride alone. Passengers must be over 38” and at least 3 years old. Passengers must be accompanied by supervising companion of 16 years or older.
- When there are two riders on the sled, the taller person is the driver, and is required to sit in the rear seat of the sled and must keep both hands on the brake lever at all times. The Passenger must not obstruct the drivers view, and must keep both hands on the front handle at all times. All riders must keep feet inside the sled at all times.
- The maximum combined weight of the riders cannot exceed 375 lbs. in dry weather and 330 lbs in wet weather.
- You must have upper and low body control and you must be able to sit upright with your head against the seat back.
- If you have a heart condition, back or neck injuries, if you are pregnant or if you have any condition that prevents you from following all safety rules and guidelines, you must not ride the Alpine Coaster.
- If you have any questions in regards to the operation of this ride or your ability to participate safely, please contact the ride operator before riding. If you have any doubt, no matter how slight, DO NOT ride.
Copperhead Mountain Coaster Schedule
|10:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|10:00 am to 10:00 pm|
Copperhead Mountain Coaster Pricing
Prices do not include tax. Comparing Prices? Click Here to see how our prices stack up.
Prices do not include tax.