View Photo Gallery
Performing At Fritz's Adventure
Fritz’s Adventure is a dynamic family attraction in Branson that brings the excitement and challenges of outdoor adventure into a multi-dimensional indoor environment. Experience 80,000 square feet of hands-on climbing, tunneling, sliding, and ziplining thrills. The myriad of features at Fritz’s Adventure include daunting utility poles to climb, bridges suspended stories above, towering rock climbing walls and giant boulders, three impressive warped walls, a massive ropes course, urban brick buildings for scaling, a life-size water tower, multiple slides, tunnels and tubes to burrow in, and an air-worthy airplane to explore. Fritz’s Adventure delivers a perceived element of risk, while in a strategically engineered and safe environment. It is a place where you can experience elements of the world around you that anywhere else would be prohibited or discouraged. Parents, teenagers, grandparents, toddlers, and kids alike are encouraged to explore the adventure together for a truly unique Branson family fun experience.
Be sure to also check out the cafe at Fritz’s Adventure featuring healthy menu choices overlooking the indoor adventure park from an upper mezzanine. Fritz’s Adventure makes it possible for exciting challenges, normally reserved for seasoned adventurers, to be a part of Branson family activities for every age and ability level.
The “All Access Pass” and provides you with full access to all indoor activities. If you have anyone with you who is 0-4 years old, they get into Fritz’s for FREE! Passess are good for the entire day! Guests may enter and re-enter all day during business hours.
- Pregnant and disabled guests should ask about special accommodations at the ticket counter.
- Children 4 and under are FREE.
- If you just want to watch your family and friends play, but you don’t want to adventure yourself, you get in for FREE. However, you’ll need to stay on the entry level of the facility and you won’t have access to the attraction floor.
- Children 9 and under are not permitted on the attraction floor without supervision of a paid guest who is 16+ .
- Children 15 and under require an adult (18+) in the building.
- All minors 17 and under need to have a signed waiver by an adult (responsible party 18+).
- Most of the attractions that have limitations are categorized by height, but there are a few places that may be restrictive based on age. For example, adult supervision for all children 7 and under is required through the Container Maze. Children 4 and under are not permitted in The Pit (warped wall area). Signs are posted throughout the facility to give further instruction. All minors under the age of 18 will need to have a signed waiver by a parent or legal guardian.
There are minimum height requirements for our slides and harnessed attractions. 2 out of 5 slides have a minimum height requirement of 42”.
Anyone who is at least 42” tall is allowed to do City Wall, Sky Tykes, and Sky Trail (with the supervision of a paid guest who is 16+).
The Sky Tykes course has a maximum height requirement of 48".
The outdoor climbing adventure, Fritz’s Via Ferrata, has a minimum height requirement of 55”.
The weight maximum for City Wall, Sky Tykes, Sky Trail, and Via Ferrata is 300 lbs.
There are lots of activities to keep toddlers busy, but don’t be surprised if you have to work a little harder to keep up with them!
The Fritz’s Forest area is specifically designed for our smallest adventurers and features rocks, tree stumps, logs and perfectly-sized treehouses.
The Sky Tykes ropes course is for all adventurers under 48” who are able to walk and fit safely in a harness. Parents can even hold their kid’s hand as the child discovers a love of adventure on the course.
Toddlers also have fun in the airplane, underground tunnels, shipping containers, laser maze, and interactive floor as long as they are accompanied by an older sibling (16+) or adult (18+).
Fritz's Adventure Schedule
|10:00 am to Close|
Fritz's Adventure Pricing
Prices do not include tax. Comparing Prices? Click Here to see how our prices stack up.
Fritz's Adventure Video
Fritz's Adventure Location
Fritz's Adventure Reviews
1 customer reviews